Friday, July 22, 2011

France, March 2009 - #13, 14, 15

Some pictures, Avignon




Carly and I in front of Palais des Papes, 5:30 am
Steve performing for Jesus and Mary
Bringing my apple pie (for the International dinner with my land lady and her family) to Carly's. She has an oven. I don't!
Tuckered out after an invigorating game of tag.
Delerium - the place to be in Avignon.

Some Pictures, Barcelona and the Pyrenees


Kasia, Carly and Myrto being the Pyrenees in front of the house where we stayed.
The view from where we were staying. Beautiful and breathtaking.
Kasia and I looking at some mosaic in Park Guell (The park in Barcelona that Gaudi designed).
Laughing and enjoying delicious tapas!
The delicious tapas!

Some Pictures, Barcelona


Carly and Fannie in the metro with their masks

A small street in Barcelona
Les Quatres Gats for my birthday dinner!
Fannie and Carly interpreting Gaudi's La Perrera.
Road Trip! Setting off for Barcelona!

No comments:

Post a Comment